Cream the Splenda Granulated and the low fat spread together.
- Makes12 servings
- Prep Time10 min
- Baking Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Made withSplenda Granulated Sweetener
- 125 g low fat spread
- 125 g self-raising flour
- ¾ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 75 g skimmed milk powder
- 2 eggs, separated
- 4 tablespoons water
- 12 primrose flower heads
- 16 g SPLENDA® Granulated
For the topping
- 150 g reduced fat, soft cheese
- ½ finely grated rind and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon SPLENDA® Granulated
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy132 kcal169.23%
- Total Fat7.00 g8.97%
- of which saturates2.50 g0.91%
- Total Carbohydrate11.50 g4.18%
- of which sugars4.00 g1.45%
- Salt0.50 g0.18%
Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and milk powder together.
Beat the egg yolks into the creamed mixture, then mix in the sifted ingredients with enough of the water to give a dropping consistency.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff and carefully fold into the cake mixture.
Spoon into 12 muffin cases and bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until golden.