Place half of the strawberries in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Makes4 servings
- Total Time1 hr
- Made withSplenda Granulated Sweetener
- 3 cups fresh strawberries (rinsed, stemmed and quartered)
- ⅓ cup chilled light whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ¾ cup of low fat yogurt
- ⅓ cup SPLENDA® Granulated
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat19.00 g24.36%
- of which saturates8.00 g2.91%
- Total Carbohydrate33.00 g12%
- of which sugars15.00 g5.45%
- Protein8.20 g16.4%
- Salt0.67 g0.24%
Place a fine strainer over a large mixing bowl and strain mixture into a bowl, pressing the liquid out. Discard the seeds.
Add the puree in the bowl, whisk in Splenda Granulated, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Combine the remaining strawberries.
In a mixer bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream and yogurt into the strawberry mixture, just until blended. Place the fool into cocktail glasses. Cover them with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to one day. To serve, garnish with additional fresh strawberries.