In a saucepan, combine 500 ml milk, Splenda Granulated and, salt. Bring to a boil.
- Makes4 servings
- Cook Time15 min
- Waiting Time30 min
- Made withSplenda Granulated Sweetener
- 600 ml of skimmed milk
- 100 g of uncooked dessert rice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 7 g SPLENDA® Granulated
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy173 kcal221.79%
- Total Fat2.70 g3.46%
- of which saturates1.60 g0.58%
- Total Carbohydrate29.00 g10.55%
- of which sugars7.30 g2.65%
- Protein7.00 g14%
- Salt0.00 g0%
Stir in rice and reduce heat to low. Be sure to adjust the heat so that it is at a gentle simmer.
Occasionally stirring, cook the mixture for 10 minutes (follow the instructions on the packaging, as cooking time might vary per rice type). The mixture should thicken up to the consistency of yogurt.
Once thickened, remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.