Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Makes8 servings
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time25 min
- Made withSplenda Granulated Sweetener
- 110 g oats
- 1 tablespoon unroasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon unroasted sunflower seeds
- 40 g (1½ oz) unroasted pistachios
- 40 g (1½ oz) unroasted chopped hazelnuts
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 40 g (1½ oz) sultanas
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® Granulated
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy162 kcal207.69%
- Total Fat8.40 g10.77%
- of which saturates0.70 g0.25%
- Total Carbohydrate18.60 g6.76%
- of which sugars6.50 g2.36%
- Fibre2.10 g7.5%
- Protein4.50 g9%
Mix the oats, seeds and nuts in a bowl.
Stir together the lemon juice, Splenda Granulated and honey and add to the dry ingredients mixing well.
Spread evenly over a 24 cm x 20 cm (10″ x 8″) baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
Add the sultanas, mix well and bake for a further 3-5 minutes until golden.
Leave to cool and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.