Chocolate Easter cupcakes
- 3 large eggs
- 6 tbsp SPLENDA®
- 70g self raising flour, sifted (contains wheat)
- 30g cocoa powder, sifted
- 50g 70% cocoa solids chocolate
- 100g allbran (contains wheat)
- Edible glitter and decorations
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. Line a 12 hole muffin pan with papers.
- Crack the eggs in to a mixing bowl and add 5tbsp of the SPLENDA®. Whisk with an electric whisk for around 5-6 minutes until the mixture is really thick and about 4 times in volume.
- Using a whisk, fold in the flour and cocoa. Use the same cutting motion you would with a spoon. Once combined, scoop the mixture in to the cases and bake for 10-12 minutes until springy. Remove from the oven then cool.
- Stir the chocolate and allbran together with the remaining 1tbsp SPLENDA®. Pile this on top of the cakes to create a nest. Fill with mini eggs or fluffy birds then dust with glitter.