Combine the coconut milk, salt, 1 ½ cups (375 ml) of Splenda Granulated, vanilla, and cinnamon sticks in a 4-6 L pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Makes8 servings
- Total Time40 min
- Made withSplenda Granulated Sweetener
- 6 x (410 ml) cans lite coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla
- 6 cinnamon sticks (plus additional for garnish)
- 1½ cups (375 ml) cornstarch
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- ½ cup (125 ml) pre-melted unsweetened chocolate
- ¼ cup (60 ml) pre-melted unsweetened chocolate
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) SPLENDA® Granulated
- 1 ½ cup (375 ml) SPLENDA® Granulated
- To Garnish: Coconut or Walnuts
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat2.00 g2.56%
- of which saturates1.25 g0.45%
- Total Carbohydrate2.60 g0.95%
- Fibre0.37 g1.32%
- Protein0.37 g0.74%
- Salt0.00 g0%
Combine cornstarch and water in a small mixing bowl, stirring until dissolved.
Add the cornstarch mixture to the simmering coconut milk. Stir until well combined and a creamy consistency is reached. Divide the mixture into 2 bowls. Add unsweetened chocolate and the remaining ⅓ cup (80 ml) Splenda Granulated to one half, mixing until well combined.
Pour or spoon the two mixtures into dessert glasses, alternating white and chocolate layers. Cover with cellophane, refrigerate overnight.