Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Makes6 servings
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time35 min
- Made withSplenda Granulated Sweetener
- 3 Victoria or small pineapples
- 6 egg whites
- 3 heaped tablespoons SPLENDA® Granulated
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy132 kcal169.23%
- Total Fat1.00 g1.28%
- of which saturates0.10 g0.04%
- Total Carbohydrate30.30 g11.02%
- of which sugars0.10 g0.04%
- Fibre0.00 g0%
- Protein3.80 g7.6%
- Salt0.20 g0.07%
Cut the pineapples in 2 lengthways.
Remove the central section of the pineapples if too hard.
Carefully remove the pineapple flesh from their halves, cut into small pieces and put into a bowl.
Add the Splenda Granulated.
Mix everything together.
Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff.
Fold them gently into the pineapple mixture.
Stuff the pineapple halves with the mixture.
Place on a baking tray in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.