Spray a large pan with low fat cooking spray, heat and fry the bacon, celery and carrot for 3-4 minutes.
- Makes4 servings
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Total Time40 min
- Made withSplenda Granulated Sweetener
- Low fat cooking spray
- 3 sticks celery, chopped
- 4 rashers lean back bacon, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1.5 L hot vegetable stock
- 1 x 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 110 g small pasta shapes or macaroni
- 150 g cabbage, finely shredded
- Pinch of salt ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® Granulated
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese to serve (optional)
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy266 kcal341.03%
- Total Fat10.80 g13.85%
- of which saturates3.80 g1.38%
- Total Carbohydrate29.50 g10.73%
- of which sugars7.30 g2.65%
- Fibre4.10 g14.64%
- Protein14.60 g29.2%
- Salt6.00 g2.18%
Add the stock, tomatoes and pasta.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the pasta is cooked.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the cabbage. Cook for a further 3 minutes.
Add Splenda Granulated and stir in until dissolved.