Preheat oven to 175°C.
Key Lime Pie
Key Lime Pie
- Makes10 servings
- Prep Time20 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Refrigerate Time3 hr
- Total Time3 hr 30 min
- Made withSplenda Granulated Sweetener
- 100 g digestive biscuits crumbs (Approx. 7 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 170 g low-fat cream cheese
- 125 ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 240 ml key lime juice (5–6 limes), divided
- 5 unflavored gelatin leaves
- 1 tablespoon plus 8 tablespoons SPLENDA® Granulated, divided
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy123 kcal157.69%
- Total Fat7.30 g9.36%
- of which saturates3.90 g1.42%
- Total Carbohydrate11.00 g4%
- of which sugars3.70 g1.35%
- Protein3.20 g6.4%
- Salt0.16 g0.06%
To make the biscuits crumbs, put the biscuits into a freezer bag and crush them using a rolling pin.
In a large bowl, combine digestive biscuits crumbs, 1 tablespoon Splenda Original Granulated and unsalted butter, melted. Press the mixture into a 23 cm pie plate with the help of a flat surface or with the bottom of a spoon. Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven and set aside.
In a food processor, combine lime zest, 8 tablespoons of Splenda Original Granulated and cream cheese. Process for 30 seconds. Add coconut milk and blend well.
Pour 60 ml of lime juice into a small bowl or glass and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Add the gelatin leaves to heated juice until everything is dissolved completely.
Mix dissolved gelatin in the remaining lime juice. Turn on the food processor; pour lime juice into mixture slowly. Process until all ingredients are well combined.