Mix the custard powder with 2 tablespoons of milk to a smooth paste.
- Makes6 servings
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time8 min
- Total Time13 min
- Made withSplenda Granulated Sweetener
- 2 tablespoons custard powder
- 0.5 lt skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® Granulated
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy69 kcal88.46%
- Total Fat0.30 g0.38%
- of which saturates0.10 g0.04%
- Total Carbohydrate14.00 g5.09%
- of which sugars4.30 g1.56%
- Fibre0.00 g0%
- Protein3.40 g6.8%
- Salt0.20 g0.07%
Put the remaining milk in a heavy based saucepan and bring almost to the boil.
Gradually add milk to custard powder paste.
When thoroughly combined, return to the saucepan.
Place over a medium heat and stir with a wooden spoon until mixture comes to the boil.
Reduce heat and continue stirring for a further two minutes.
Remove from heat and add the Splenda Granulated, stirring until dissolved.