Defrost the cherries for 1 hour. Drain and pat them dry with a kitchen towel.
- Makes8 servings
- Prep Time25 min
- Cook Time35 min
- Standing Time1 hr
- Total Time2 hr
- Made withSplenda Granulated Sweetener
- 1.25 kg frozen morello cherries
- 5 eggs
- 120 g plain flour
- 600 ml light single cream
- 200 ml skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 knob of light margarine, for greasing
- 4 heaped tablespoons SPLENDA® Granulated
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy340 kcal435.9%
- Total Fat19.00 g24.36%
- of which saturates10.40 g3.78%
- Total Carbohydrate33.20 g12.07%
- of which sugars21.00 g7.64%
- Fibre2.50 g8.93%
- Protein10.70 g21.4%
- Salt0.20 g0.07%
Preheat the oven to 160°C.
Beat the Splenda Granulated and eggs in a bowl until pale.
Add the flour, single cream and milk.
Add the vanilla extract and mix everything together well.
Grease the baking dish.
Place the cherries on the base of the dish.
Pour the batter mixture over the cherries.
Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.