Raspberry Almond Friands
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g ground almonds
- 25g plain flour
- 4 tbsp SPLENDA® Granulated
- 75g low fat spread, melted
- 100g raspberries
- 25g flaked almonds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
- Lightly grease a 12 hole mini muffin tin.
- Place the egg whites in a bowl along with the vanilla and whisk until they hold soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl stir together the almonds, flour and SPLENDA® Granulated. Mix in the butter.
- Lastly, gently fold the whites in to the flour mixture until combined.
- Spoon the mixture in to the tin then scatter over the raspberries and the almonds.
- Bake for 12 minutes until springy and golden.