Layered Cranberry Cheesecake
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 250g cranberries
- 8 tbsp SPLENDA® Granulated
- 75g mazso crackers
- 50g low fat margarine, melted
- 275g light cream cheese
- 150g low fat yoghurt
- Put the orange juice in to a pan along with the cranberries and 3tbsp of the SPLENDA® Granulated. Put over a low heat and cook for around 5 minutes until the fruits are just beginning to burst. Cool.
- Place the crackers in a freezer bag and crush until they are crumbs. Add 2tbsp of the Splenda Granulated to the cracker crumbs and give the bag a little shake. Pour in the melted margarine. Close the bag and massage in to the crumbs.
- Mix together the cream cheese and yoghurt with the last 3 tbsp. of SPLENDA® Granulated.
- To serve, layer all of the components in to some pretty glasses or ramekins finishing with a spoonful of the cranberries.