- 2 eggs
- 125g unsalted butter
- 100ml milk
- 125g fresh blueberries
- 200ml Greek yogurt (optional)
- 100g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA®
- A little oil for frying
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a gentle heat. Add the milk and pour the mixture over 2 egg yolks, stirring well.
- Put the flour, baking powder and 1 tablespoon of SPLENDA® in a large bowl. Add the milk mixture and whisk well to make a smooth batter. Stir in the blueberries.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form firm peaks, spoon over the batter. Using a large metal spoon, gently stir into the batter until well mixed.
- Fry in a pan with a little oil until golden, sprinkle the finished pancakes with SPLENDA® and serve topped with a dollop of Greek yogurt.