Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 100g olive spread
- 6tbsp SPLENDA®
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g self raising flour
- 50g plain flour
- 25g oats
- 30g dark chocolate, chopped
- 5 tbsp skimmed milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ gas mark 4.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together the margarine and SPLENDA® until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the plain and self raising flour to the bowl along with the oats and press the mixture together until it starts to clump. Tip in the chocolate and add the milk and mix everything well to form a thick paste like batter.
- Spoon heaped dessertspoonfuls on to the parchment then spread carefully to about 9cm diametre.
- Bake for 17 - 18 minutes until golden.
- Serve along side a glass of cold milk or a steaming cuppa!