Blood Orange Jelly
- 5 sheets gelatine
- 600ml blood orange juice, fresh or from a carton
- 6 tbsp SPLENDA®
- 2 blood oranges, cut in to segments
- Soak the gelatine in enough water to cover. Within about 5 minutes it will be completely soft and gelatinous.
- Warm around 50ml of the juice along with the SPLENDA® then drop in the softened gelatine. Swirl the pan, it should melt instantly. Add the rest of the orange juice.
- Place the orange segments in to the base of 4 serving glasses or some hollowed out halves of oranges.
- Pour in the orange jelly mixture then leave in the fridge to set for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with a spoonful of low fat Greek yoghurt.